NPower Recruitment 2022 – The Npower recruitment process for 2022/2023 is on. We are glad to announce that the Npower employment portal 2022 is now accepting applications.
Interested persons between the ages of 18 and 35 are invited to apply to the federal government. This is a doorway to new possibilities. nasims.gov.ng and npower.fmhds.gov.ng are the official Npower 2022 recruitment portals.
We’ll show you everything you need to know about the start and end dates for the Npower recruitment. We are also going to provide you with a wealth of information and instructions to help you with your application.
These comprise the criteria, prerequisites, and instructions on how to apply and successfully complete the Npower registration form. So take this advice carefully because it contains all of the information you need about Npower registration 2022 for batch C applicants.
Npower Recruitment 2022 form
Npower has begun accepting applications for graduate and non-graduate positions, and the application form is now available online. This page will show you how to apply for the current Npower recruitment process, as well as other helpful information.
We’ll show you all you need to know about the Npower registration procedure, including how to apply and correctly complete the Npower application form without any stumbling blocks.
But, before we go any farther, keep the following factors in mind.
- This program is designed for young people who are unemployed and are between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Make sure you have your school certificates (WASSE, NECO, GCE, NABTEB), valid identification (national identification card, voters card, international passport, driver’s license), and NYSC certificate (graduates).
- You will provide your unique Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Do not pay anyone to get this offer. The application portal is now available and is completely free to use.
- The fact that you chose a program does not guarantee that you will be accepted.
- This is a tenure-track program, and you will graduate at the end of it.
- If you are chosen, a notification email will be sent to you.
- The screening is online based (CBT). You will also receive information about the test via email.
The N-Power Program is in two sections.
1, Graduates (N Power Volunteer Corps) – In these critical areas, Npower volunteers will provide advisory solutions,
instructional, and lessons.
Health — For holders of a Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND in a health-related field such as Microbiology, Medicine,
Nursing, Botany, Public Health, Psychology, Midwifery, or other allied sciences.
Agro – Bachelor’s degree, HND, or OND in Agricultural Sciences, Food Science & Technology, is required from
applicants. Nutrition, Agronomy, Crop Science, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, and other agro related fields.
Teach — This program is open to all post-secondary graduates from any discipline, including those with an OND or
Tax – For unemployed or non-graduates.
Creative – For Unemployed or non-graduates.
2, Non-graduates — Non-graduate programs are further classified into;
Creative – For grads and non-graduates who are unemployed.
Build – No degree or certificate Selection inclinations
Tax – For jobless non- graduates and graduates
Since its start, N-Power has impacted the lives of millions of Nigerian youngsters in all six geopolitical zones.
Over 500,000 people have been trained under this program in fields such as digital skills, financial literacy, agro- processing, communication, software developers, health care farming, nbuild, npower health, npower teach, npower agro, and so on.
More than 200,000 beneficiaries have gone on to start their own enterprises in their communities as a result of their time and training in the N-Power Program. The Federal Government is pleased with the progress made thus far and hopes to improve the lives of more Nigerian youths in the future.
No matter what their educational background, circumstance, or belief, the federal government believes that everyone deserves a chance to succeed. The registration portal is now open, and the application is on going.
Apply through the official N-power recruitment portal before the deadline.
Npower Recruitment 2022 Requirements
The prerequisites mentioned on the Npower registration portal are as follows.
- You must be a Nigerian.
- This program is for graduates and non-graduates who are looking for work.
- Interested candidates must be well-behaved and composed.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), or equivalent qualification is required.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps program, which is required (for graduates).
- A recognized institution must award your BSC, HND, NCE, OND, NABTEB, SCHEW, or JCHEW certificate.
- Enthusiasm for learning and getting things done.
- Skills in creative and analytical writing will be advantageous.
- Applicants for the Npower program must be between the ages of 18 and 35 at the time of application.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of teamwork.
- For animation and graphic arts, basic illustration abilities will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral English.
- Ability to conduct self-tutoring.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Those who are interested must be physically and intellectually fit.
- Excellent diagnostic and analytical skills.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Possessing problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of Nigerian tax laws and administration (for those choosing the tax programme).
- passport photograph
- A valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number is required for all candidates.
- Interest in making, constructing, and repairing things.
- Must be willing to work in an unfamiliar setting. Detail-oriented.
How to Apply For Npower Recruitment 2022
To access the batch C registration portal, please follow the instructions below:
- Choose the program of your choice from the official Npower site ( nasims.gov.ng or npower.fmhds.gov.ng)
- Signup using your name, email address, and password.
- After registering, you must Login to begin the application process on the application platform.
- Click on ‘Log In to N-Power Application Portal’ and enter your registered e-mail and password.
- Choose your prefered program based on your educational background and click “Apply.”
- Accept the terms and conditions
- Enter your BVN.
- Give all of the relevant information.
- Upload your passport photo in JPEG or PNG format, (not more than 25 kilobytes)
- Make sure you double-check everything.
- Send your application in.
- You will be given a unique ID number. Keep it safe.
- You will verify your email registration.
- The email will include all of the information you need to complete your Npower registration.